• Vehicle Registrations/Licence plates (new, renewals & transfers); Personalized plates - Support our troops plates
  • Driver's Licences; Knowledge and Road Testing (All classes are available including 5 advanced).
  • Corporate searches
  • Incorporation of name or numbered corporation
  • Filing of Annual Returns
  • Amendments to Corporations
  • NUANS report
  • Land Title searches
  • Historical land title searches
  • Land Title document searches
  • Copies of Survey Plans
  • Marriage licences
  • Birth, death and marriage certificates
  • Legal name change
  • Lien searches
  • Register Liens
  • Security Agreements
  • Garage Keeper Liens
  • Register Writs of Enforcement

Vehicle history Reports

  • Beneficial for exposing the history of damaged or improperly imported vehicle
  • Valuable benefit on a vehicle with a clean history
  • Order your Carproof report today:
  • We request that you wear dark clothing
  • Passport application forms are available next door at Marlin Travel
  • All photos require a neutral expression
  • Do NOT wear headbands, hats, glasses, or shiny makeup


A Raffle Licence authorizes charitable or religious organizations to conduct a lottery scheme.

In order to receive an Alberta ID card or Driver's Licence for the first time or a renewal of one that has expired for more than six months.You will need 1 primary ID, 1 Secondary ID and 2 proofs of residency in Alberta.

(403) 823-3067

copyright © 2021 Drumheller Registry Services
Design by Castech | Shane Robinson
home | sitemap